KPaul Industrial Supplying Belleville Boots
As an authorized partner with Belleville boots, we supply Tactical Boots to the Men in Service. Since 1904, its mission has been to deliver the hardest working boots for the hardest working people in the hardest environments. They kept on improving their technology to perfect the craft of Bootmaking to deliver the highest performing boots. They have created a variety of styles to address the unique requirements of the Military Branches, Law Enforcement, and Public Safety Agencies.
- Belleville boots are robust, dependable, and effective in every setting.
- They manufacture lighter in weight Boots and offer a great deal of flexibility.
- Advanced soling technique makes Footwear resilient.
- The highly flexible shock-attenuating construction minimizes stress on the foot with each step.
- The Belleville Boots use anti-microbial technology which destroys odor-producing microorganisms.
Take Care of your Boots
Whenever wherever you go to do your job, your boots get dirty. And many times, when you work a little wear and tear happen. Even, the shine of the shoes fades with time.
- The dirt can be easily removed by brushing them mildly. Using soft or medium bristle brushes should be used to remove the dirt.
- And for excessive dirt, boots can be washed with warm water and detergent. It is suggested not to dry them under intense heat. It is better to let them dry at room temperature.
- Moreover, leather shoes can be polished lightly. It is preferable to apply quality polish to keep the shine and match with your uniform appearance.
- Shoes must be polished lightly because excessive polish may reduce the breathability of the shoe.
These are all simple ways to preserve your shoe for a longer period.
Belleville boot sizing is different from other boot brands, so you must consider a few things before ordering them online. The width of the boot differs from the standard width. To elaborate, the standard width B signifies narrow [N] width Belleville boot, standard width D is regular [R] Belleville, EE is wide [W] Belleville, and EEEE is an extra wide [EW] Belleville Boot. The size of the Boots varies for men as well as women, so some of the boots are only available in the men’s category.
Due to these differences in the Belleville Boots sizing, it is recommended that you'll need to order half a size down for Belleville's hot weather boots and half a size up for its Mini-Mil boots, while the wet weather insulated Belleville boots run "true to size."
KPaul Industrial is headquartered in Indianapolis, ready to deliver your orders without any delays to your doorstep. We are here to help you and you can directly write to our sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org with any query.