Trex 6304 M Black One-Piece Step-In Ice Cleats - Full Coverage
The TREX™ 6304 Step-In Ice Cleats are lightweight ice grips for boots and shoes that provide tenacious traction and extra stability on ice and snow. Stretchable one-piece design offers grip to prevent slip and fall injuries on the ice. Contoured “step in” 3D design easily wraps around boots and shoes for a superior fit.
These ice grippers feature 12 rugged carbon steel cleats on the ball and heel of foot for grip on slippery terrain. Available in multiple sizes and will fit over any style of boot or shoe for traction and stability during winter work or other winter outdoor activities. Tested to be flexible in temperatures down to -40°F (-40°C), the contoured 3D design allows you to step into these ice traction cleats for fast and easy on/off. These snow cleats are lightweight and can be folded small enough to be stored in a pocket or pack when not being worn.
TREX™ Ice Traction should fit snugly on your boot or shoe. Stretchy, one-piece design means no tightening or adjustments needed. Use your shoe/boot size to determine the approximate size.
Small fits 5-7 US Mens
Medium fits 7-9 US Mens
Large fits 9-11 US Mens
XL fits 11-14 US Mens
These are the ideal winter walking ice cleats for ice or snow. They also work to reduce the risk of a slip and fall injury. Replacement Studs available (sold separately) for years of use. Common applications include construction, roofing, road work, landscaping and delivery service workers. Also great as hiking spikes, running spikes, ice-fishing cleats, or for shoveling the driveway or walking your dog.
- ONE-PIECE STEP-IN DESIGN – Stretchable rubber hugs the whole sole of a shoe or boot
- FULL FOOT ICE TRACTION – 12 rugged, heat-treated carbon steel studs along the length of the foot for added stability and slip protection
- EASY ON/OFF – Stretchable material with a textured interior for a secure fit and thumb tabs on the toe and heel make getting on and off easy
- FLEXIBLE IN EXTREME TEMPS – Tested to remain flexible in temps up to -40°F (-40°C). Stretchable rubber construction won't break in cold temperatures, providing reliable everyday traction
- COMPACT SIZE – Lightweight and easy to store, available in multiple sizes and fits over any boot or shoe
- REPLACEMENT STUDS AVAILABLE – TREX™ 6301 Replacement Studs (sold separately) are easily replaced by popping the old ones out and the new ones in
We don't have any reviews, yet. Be the first to review this item.