Bosch NKSC10 NKSC10 DAREDEVIL CL AUGER 5/8" X6-1/2"
Bosch Daredevil® High-Speed Auger Bits are the first auger bits engineered to work with cordless drills in high-speed mode, featuring decreased-pitch tips that don't stop the drill in the middle of drilling. Because of the reduced pitch, the tips on these bits also offer up to 2X more holes per charge. Furnishing superior performance against nail hits, the reinforced tip gives users up to 2X longer life than standard auger bits. Users can use these bits in-between studs and in tight areas, since they are 6-1/2 In. long; users don't have to switch bits in the middle of the job. The bits have a fortified bit spine that delivers additional strength during aggressive drilling, and they feature wider flutes for better chip removal.Show moreFeatures
- 1 Bit
- Specially designed bit heads – engineered to work in cordless high-speed mode
- Decreased pitch tips – deliver up to 2X more holes per charge
- Reinforced tips – furnish up to 2X longer life than standard auger bits
- Effective overall length – built to be 6-1/2 In. long for use in-between studs and in tight areas
- Fortified bit spine – provides additional strength during aggressive drilling and quicker material removal
- (1) 5/8 In. x 6-1/2 In. Daredevil® High-Speed Auger Bit
We don't have any reviews, yet. Be the first to review this item.