Bosch MM600 Dremel Universal Rigid Scraper Blade
Dremel oscillating multi-tools and accessories offer Novice to Pro home renovators the solutions to tackle any project both inside and outside the home. Known for versatility, Dremel oscillating is limitless in application: cut, sand, grind, scrape, plus remove grout and rust. The Dremel MM600 rigid scraper blade is formulated for the toughest scraping removal applications. This blade is ideal for the removal of harder materials such as vinyl flooring, carpeting, old coats of paint/varnish and tile adhesives. Blade is compatible with Dremel, Bosch, Makita, Milwaukee, and Rockwell tools.Show moreFeatures
- 1 Blade
- Universal Quick Fit blades are compatible with Dremel, Bosch, Makita, Milwaukee, and Rockwell
- Removal of vinyl flooring and bonded carpeting
- Scraping off old coats of paint/varnish or adhesives
- Rigid scrapers are used for large area removal
- Ideal for harder materials such as vinyl flooring, carpeting and tile adhesives
- Select Multi-Max accessories are evaluated by an independent, third-party laboratory to undergo tests of endurance and speed against the oscillating accessories offered by our competitors
- Great for harder materials like vinyl flooring, carpeting, and tile adhesives
- Rigid oscillating scrapers are used to remove vinyl flooring, carpeting and tile adhesives. The blade utilizes Dremel’s Universal Quick Fit interface for compatibility with most oscillating tools on the market. Use a flexible oscillating scraper for removing soft materials such as caulk, coats of peeling paint and other soft adhesives.
- When removing strong, tacky adhesives, grease the scraper blade (with petroleum jelly or silicone grease) to reduce gumming up., Carpet and vinyl flooring will remove easier if it is scored prior to removal so the scraper blade can move underneath the flooring material.
- MM600 Multi-Max Universal Quick-Fit Rigid Oscillating Scraper Blade (x1)
We don't have any reviews, yet. Be the first to review this item.