Robertshaw 780 Series Ignition Controls 780-003
These kits have a lockout feature to shut off all gas to the furnace, should pilot ignition fail to occur after a predetermined time period. The 780-003 provides 3 tries for ignition, each ignition period is 60 seconds followed by a 5 minute time delay between ignition attempts. After 3 tries if no pilot flame is sensed, unit goes into lockout and must be reset at the thermostat. The 780-003 has a 45 second pre-purge.
Features and Benefits
- Replaces one rod and/or two rod systems
- Reduces truck stock inventory, saving space and money
- Includes vent damper adaptor assembly
- Easy-to-install with complete in-depth installation instructions
- Replaces Robertshaw, Johnson Controls, and Honeywell
We don't have any reviews, yet. Be the first to review this item.