Robertshaw 5210 Series Electric Thermostat (B-10) 5210-125
The Robertshaw 5210 Series Electric Thermostat is a direct acting, single pole, slow make and break type thermostat. Typical applications are for incubators, laboratory ovens, water baths, sterilizers, dishwashers, steam tables, scalding tanks and other equipment where a close temperature differential is required.
Features and Benefits
- Temperature ranges to 550°F (288°C)
- Single pole, slow make and break design
- Very sensitive to temperature change
- Small temperature differential between make and break
- Fine silver contacts to assure consistent switch action and long life
- Rugged and compact design for versatility of application
- Bulb and capillary available in copper or nickel plated copper
We don't have any reviews, yet. Be the first to review this item.