Robertshaw 1970 Series Thermocouples 1970-018
The Robertshaw 1970 SeriesThermocouple Uni-Couple® design allows for installation to virtually all pilot burners. The versatile zip nut may be pushed, pulled or threaded onto the thermocouple's rolled threads for proper positioning in every application.
Features and Benefits
- Easy burner installation with attached threaded nut
- Stainless steel outer jacket for long life and resistance to heat blistering
- Combination of copper and nickel alloys for good electrical conductivity
- Mica washer to insulate from shorting conditions
- Tinnerman clip included
- Various lengths available for multiple applications
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go towww.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We don't have any reviews, yet. Be the first to review this item.