ProFlex 7001-Case XL Black Abrasion Resistant Nitrile-Coated Gloves DSX Case
CASE PACK – Includes 144 Pairs
The ProFlex® 7001-CASE Nitrile-Coated Gloves with DSX™ dip technology are designed to provide excellent grip in dry conditions. These nitrile-dipped gloves offer a close, second-skin fit for top-of-the-line dexterity and comfort when working with small parts in manufacturing or assembly. This soft, flexible fit is thanks to 18-gauge seamless ANSI level 2 abrasion-resistant nylon + spandex knit blend. The thin knit of these protective gloves allows for unmatched breathability and a fit like no other.
The DSX™ Nitrile Dip technology outperforms all nitrile-based dips in dry environments. This multi-layer dip allows air to flow through to keep hands comfortable and dry. The top layer dip has a highly abrasion-resistant coating for durability and longer life.
Touchscreen-capable fingertips on these abrasion-resistant gloves allow workers to stay connected and protected while maximizing productivity.
The ProFlex® 7001 Nitrile Coated DSX™ safety gloves are best for workers in assembly, manufacturing, automotive and service technicians. Perfect for applications involving small parts or tasks requiring dexterity.
- CASE PACK – 144 Pairs
- ABRASION RESISTANT – ANSI level 2 abrasion resistance
- SUPERIOR GRIP – DSX™ dip technology provides best-performing grip in dry conditions
- TOUCHSCREEN CAPABLE – Stay connected with touchscreen fingertips
- ULTRA LIGHTWEIGHT – 18-gauge seamless knit for ultimate dexterity
- SEAMLESS KNIT WRIST – Prevents dirt and debris from entering the glove
- MACHINE WASHABLE
We don't have any reviews, yet. Be the first to review this item.