Makita XSH10Z 36V (18V X2) LXT® Brushless 91/4 Circular Saw with Guide Rail Compatible Base, AWS® Capable, Tool Only
Makita, a pioneer in brushless motor technology and battery innovation, combines both in the 36V (18V X2) LXT® Brushless 9-1/4” Circular Saw Kit (XSH010Z). It's powered by two 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Batteries for maximum performance and has an electronically-controlled BL™ Brushless motor that matches torque and RPM to the application.
The XSH10Z is compatible with Makita Guide Rails (sold separately) for accurate ripping. With a large cutting capacity of 3-3/8” at 90◦, the XSH10Z can conquer demanding applications such as ripping and cross cutting larger beams, boards and forms.
Get efficient cutting without the cord with the XSH10Z. It makes up to 110 cross cuts in 3x12 oak board using two fully-charged 5.0Ah batteries. The electronically-controlled brushless motor delivers a full 4,500 RPM for efficient cutting, with Automatic Speed Change™ technology to adjust the cutting speed and torque under load for optimum performance.
Added features include an electric brake for maximum productivity and a soft start for smooth start-ups. The cordless circular saw has a die-cast magnesium base, blade guard, and blade cover for a durable design with less weight (only 13.2 lbs. with batteries, sold separately).
The XSH10Z is AWS® capable when equipped with the Auto-Start Wireless Transmitter (part no. 198901-5, sold separately). AWS® (Auto-Start Wireless System) uses Bluetooth™ technology for wireless power-on/off communication with the AWS-equipped dust extractor (sold separately). AWS® is intelligent communication that provides an efficient dust management solution, that eliminates cords and reduces noise.
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V LXT® System, the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V lithium-ion slide-style batteries. Makita® 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls™. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita® 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
- DESIGN : -1°- 60° bevel capacity with positive stops at 22.5° and 45°
- TECHNOLOGY : Auto-start Wireless System (AWS®) capable; optional AWS® Transmitter sold separately
- CAPACITY : Large 3-3/8” cutting capacity at 90°
- CONVENIENCE : Convenient guide rail compatible base without the need for an adapter
- INCLUDES : Tool only (battery and charger not included)
- Convenient guide rail compatible saw base interacts with optional guide rails to provide perfect, dead-on straight or bevel cutting without the need for an adapter
- Auto-start Wireless System (AWS®) utilizes Bluetooth® technology for wireless power-on/off communication between tool and optional dust extractor
- AWS® capable with Auto-start Wireless Transmitter (part no. 198901-5) sold separately
- Powered by two LXT® batteries; X2 LXT® technology delivers more power, RPM and run time without the hassles of a cord (batteries not included)
- X2 LXT® technology delivers up to 110 crosscuts in 3x12 oak board using two 5.0Ah batteries (batteries not included)
- Makita built electronically controlled BL™ Motor delivers 4,500 RPM for maximum performance and 50% longer run time per charge
- The BL™ Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL™ Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- Automatic Speed Change™ technology adjusts cutting speed and torque during cut for optimum performance
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) is engineered for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh conditions
- Large 3-3/8” cutting capacity at 90°
- Measures 16-1/4" long and weighs 13.2 lbs. with batteries (batteries not included)
- -1°- 60° bevel capacity with positive stops at 22.5° and 45°
- Electric brake for maximum productivity
- Soft start feature for smooth start-ups
- Die-cast magnesium base, blade guard, and blade cover provide a lightweight, durable design
- Slide lever on saw base designed to engage the optional guide rail (sold separately) when bevel cutting for stability
- Included all metal rip fence installs quickly and easily for ripping material to a uniform width
- Large rotating rear dust port directs material away from the operator and easily connects to a vacuum system
- Rubberized soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job
- 3-stage L.E.D. gauges indicate battery charge levels
- Dual L.E.D. lights illuminate the work area
- On-board blade wrench for convenience
- Flat motor housing design for stability when changing the blade
- Built-in dust blower cleans the line of cut for operator accuracy
- Built-in tether notch (tether sold separately)
- Quick adjust blade guard lever for greater blade visibility
- Dual front and rear bevel supports provide additional rigidity for precise and accurate bevel cuts
- Ideal for ripping and cross cutting larger beams, boards, and forms that require a large cutting depth
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- The Dual Port Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the batteries' built-in chips throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature (batteries and charger sold separately)
- The Dual Port Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the batteries for faster, more efficient charging (batteries and charger sold separately)
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger (batteries and charger sold separately)
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol (batteries sold separately)
- 3-year limited warranty
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
We don't have any reviews, yet. Be the first to review this item.