Makita XSB01TJ 18V LXT® LithiumIon Brushless Cordless 3/8" x 21" Detail Belt Sander Kit
The 18V LXT® 3/8” x 21” Detail Belt Sander Kit (XSB01TJ) delivers corded performance with cordless convenience. The compact design and 160-degree pivoting arm can reach tight spaces and is easier to store. The XSB01TJ is engineered for detail work in wood and steel applications, including fine carpentry and furniture making, welding, ornamental metal structures, automotive, and more.
The belt sander features an adjustable L.E.D. light to match the angle of the sanding arm or shape of the workpiece. The variable speed control dial allows the user to match the speed (1,960-5,600 ft./min.) to the application and an electric brake allows the tool to be repositioned faster.
The large 21” belt produces 4-5/16” maximum sanding length for faster work. There are 3 different sized arm assemblies available; a ¼” and ½” assembly are optional.
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V LXT System, the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V lithium-ion slide-style batteries. Makita® 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls™. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita® 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
- POWER : Delivers corded performance with cordless convenience
- VERSATILITY : Sanding arm pivots up to 160° for compact storage
- CONVENIENCE : L.E.D. light adjusts to sanding arm angle or workspace
- CONTROL : Variable speed control dial (1,960 - 5,600 ft./min.) to match the speed to the application
- INCLUDES : (2) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah batteries, rapid charger, abrasive belts and side handle
- Delivers corded performance with cordless convenience
- Compact sanding arm pivots up to 160° for compact storage
- L.E.D. light adjusts to match angle of the sanding arm or shape of the workspace
- Electric brake allows the tool to be repositioned faster for maximum productivity
- Versatile for use in wood and steel applications
- 3 different size arm assemblies available for increased versatility; 1/4", 1/2" assemblies available as an optional accessory
- Variable speed control dial (1,960 - 5,600 ft./min.) to match the speed to the application
- Large 21" belt produces 4-5/16" maximum sanding length for faster work
- Efficient BL™ Brushless Motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- The electronically-controlled BL™ Brushless Motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
- 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah battery BL1850B, features an integrated L.E.D. battery charge level indicator
- 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah battery BL1850B reaches a full charge in 45 minutes or less
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature
- Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol
- 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
We don't have any reviews, yet. Be the first to review this item.