Makita XPH15ZB 18V LXT® LithiumIon SubCompact Brushless Cordless 1/2" Hammer DriverDrill, Tool Only
The 18V LXT® Sub-Compact Brushless Hammer Driver-Drill Kit (XPH15ZB) is an ultra-compact drilling and driving solution with significantly less weight. The 18V Sub-Compact Hammer Driver-Drill offers the size and weight of lower voltage tools, but with the performance, power, and compatibility of 18-Volt. For drilling holes in concrete or masonry, set the tool to hammer mode which applies a percussive motion during drilling (for use with a masonry bit, sold separately). The XPH15ZB has an efficient brushless motor with two speed settings and dual L.E.D. lights to illuminate the work area. At only 6-1/2 in. long, it is an ultra-compact drilling and driving solution with superior comfort and handling.
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V LXT System, the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V lithium-ion slide-style batteries. Makita® 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls™. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
- DESIGN : Compact and ergonomic design at only 6-1/2" long
- DURABILITY : Engineered with a metal jampot design for increased durability
- VERSATILITY : Mechanical variable 2-speed transmission (0-500 & 0-1,700 RPM) (0-7,500 & 0-25,500 BPM)
- COMFORT : Weighs only 3.1 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue (battery not included)
- INCLUDES : Tool only (battery and charger not included)
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 6-1/2" long
- Weighs only 3.1 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue (battery not included)
- Ideal for working in tight spaces
- Mechanical variable 2-speed transmission (0-500 & 0-1,700 RPM) (0-7,500 & 0-25,500 BPM) for a wide range of drilling, fastening and hammer drilling applications
- Engineered with a metal jampot design for increased durability
- Dual L.E.D. lights illuminate the work area
- Ergonomically designed handle with rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort
- Makita-built Brushless Motor delivers 350 in.lbs. of Max Torque
- The brushless motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- Efficient brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- The electronically-controlled brushless motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
- Convenient 1/2" keyless chuck for fast and easy bit installation and removal
- Electric brake for maximum productivity
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) is engineered for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh conditions
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol (battery sold separately)
- 3-year limited warranty
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
We don't have any reviews, yet. Be the first to review this item.