Makita XDG01Z 18V LXT® Lithium‑Ion Cordless 1/4" Die Grinder, Tool Only
- 30-day returns
- Fast shipping
- Secure payments
- Over 300,000 products
The Makita 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Cordless ¼” Die Grinder (model XDG01Z, tool only) delivers speed and portability in a compact size. It is engineered for a range of metalworking surface-prep applications including grinding, smoothing and cutting.
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion series, the world’s largest cordless tool line-up powered by an 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style battery. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls™. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT® and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
The XDG01Z features a Makita-built motor that delivers 26,000 RPM for faster grinding. The compact design with barrel grip weighs only 4.4 lbs. (with battery), and the stepped-neck design makes it ideal for working in tight spaces. The slide switch has a lock-on for operator convenience, with vent slots designed to direct exhaust air away from the user. The XDG01Z also features a solid aluminum housing for added durability.
The XDG01Z includes a built-in L.E.D. protection circuit with over-torque to protect the motor. In addition, the L.E.D. light flashes red when it is time to recharge the battery. The XDG01Z delivers speed and portability in a compact size, and is ideal for a range of metalworking surface-prep applications.
- SPEED : Makita-built motor delivers 26,000 RPM for faster grinding
- CONVENIENCE : Slide switch with lock-on and vent slots to direct exhaust air away from the user
- INNOVATION : L.E.D. light provides overload motor protection and low battery recharge warning
- COMFORT : Compact barrel grip design and weighs only 4.4 lbs. for easy handling
- INCLUDES : 1/4" collet cone and (2) wrench (battery and charger not included)
- Compact barrel grip design and weighs only 4.4 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for easy handling
- Slide switch with lock-on for operator convenience
- Vent slots designed to direct exhaust air away from the user
- Built-in L.E.D. light provides overload motor protection warning due to over-torque and low battery recharge warning
- Solid aluminum housing for added durability
- Round-shaped collet nut reduces the possibility of damage
- Stepped neck for working in tights spaces
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature (battery and charger sold separately)
- Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging (battery and charger sold separately)
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger (battery and charger sold separately)
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol (battery sold separately)
- 3-year limited warranty
- Battery and charger sold separately
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
We don't have any reviews, yet. Be the first to review this item.