Makita GD0800C 1/4" SJS Die Grinder
- 30-day returns
- Fast shipping
- Secure payments
- Over 300,000 products
Makita’s ¼” SJS™ Die Grinder (model GD0800C) combines a powerful 6.6 AMP motor with motor and gear protection features for longer-lasting grinding performance. The GD0800C features a slide switch for increased convenience.
The GD0800C is equipped with SJS™ , an innovative mechanical system that allows the drive shaft to slip if the wheel suddenly catches or binds. SJS™ is engineered to help protect the gears and motor, and extend grinder life.
The GD0800C is powered by a 6.6 AMP motor that delivers 7,000 – 28,000 RPM with soft start for smooth start-ups. The electronic speed control maintains constant speed under load, and a variable speed control dial allows the user to match the speed to the application. Consistent with other models in Makita’s expanding grinder line-up, the GD0800C features labyrinth construction, a series of channels engineered to capture dust and debris and prevent contaminants from penetrating the gear box and front armature bearing for longer tool life. In addition, the protective zig-zag varnish seals the motor and bearings from dust and debris by creating a barrier under rotation.
- POWER : High-speed motor (7,000 - 28,000 RPM) for maximum production
- PERFORMANCE : SJS™ technology is a mechanical clutch system that helps prevent motor and gear damage
- COMFORT : Slim double-neck design
- DESIGN : Electronic speed control maintains constant speed even under load
- INCLUDES : 1/4" collet cone, wrenches and side handle
- Powerful 6.6 AMP motor delivers 7,000-28,000 RPM for faster material removal
- SJS™ technology is a mechanical clutch system that helps prevent motor and gear damage by allowing the drive shaft to slip if the wheel is forced to stop
- Variable speed control dial enables user to match the speed to the application
- Constant speed control automatically applies additional power to the motor to maintain speed under load
- Soft start suppresses start-up reaction for smooth start-ups and longer gear life
- Electronic current limiter helps protect the motor from overload
- Directional air-flow vents channel the tool's air output away from the user's face
- Labyrinth construction prevents debris from penetrating the motor, bearings and gears for longer tool life
- Zig-zag varnish protects the armature coil from dust and debris for longer motor life
- Overall length: 14-5/8"
We don't have any reviews, yet. Be the first to review this item.