Makita GD0600 1/4" Paddle Switch Die Grinder, with AC/DC Switch
In stockBe the first to review this product
- 30-day returns
- Fast shipping
- Secure payments
- Over 300,000 products
Manufacturer Part Number: GD0600
The Makita 1/4 in. die grinder includes an extra large paddle switch for comfortable operation. It has a small diameter housing for added comfort. The die grinder is built with an anti-dust motor section and has vent slots designed to direct exhaust air away from the user as well as high heat resistance .
- POWER : High speed motor (25,000 RPM) runs cooler under continuous use for longer life
- COMFORT : Slim barrel grip design for easy handling
- CONVENIENCE : Easy to operate paddle-type on/off switch
- DESIGN : Vent slots designed to direct the exhaust air away from the user
- INCLUDES : 1/4" collet cone and wrenches
- Powerful 3.5 AMP motor delivers 25,000 RPM to handle the most challenging applications
- Lower noise at 73dB(A)
- Small diameter barrel grip for added comfort
- Directional air-flow vents channel the tool's air output away from the user's face
- Round-shaped collet nut is engineered to prevent damages/scratches to workpiece
- Zig-zag varnish protects the armature coil from dust and debris for longer motor life
- AC/DC switch for use with alternative power source
- Large flush-mount paddle switch for easy operation
- Rubberized gear housing for increased operator comfort
- Stepped neck for working in tights spaces
No Load Speed25,000 RPM
Net Weight3.7 lbs.
Shipping Weight5.1 lbs.
Variable speed dialNo
Max. Wheel Diameter1-1/2"
We don't have any reviews, yet. Be the first to review this item.