Makita DRC200PT 18V X2 LXT® Brushless Cordless Robotic Vacuum Kit
- 30-day returns
- Fast shipping
- Secure payments
- Over 300,000 products
The 18V X2 LXT® Brushless Robotic Vacuum is a cordless solution that automatically cleans large flooring spaces in commercial environments. The DRC200PT features an efficient brushless motor engineered for extended run time and longer tool life. Just turn it loose with two fully-charged 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah batteries and it will clean approximately 5,380 sq.ft. of hard flooring (or up to 200 minutes of continuous operation in “Main Brush plus Vacuum” mode).
The DRC200PT has a 3-stage cleaning system with side brushes, a main brush and vacuum suction for efficient cleaning. The filtration system engineered to capture 99% of dust particulates. Additional features include large capacity (5/8 gallon), two navigation options to set depending on the number of obstacles, timer function, remote control, and much more. To restrict cleaning to specified areas, use the boundary tape to prevent the vacuum from traveling into restricted zones.
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion system, the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls™. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT® and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
- PERFORMANCE : Cleans approximately 5,380 square feet using two 18V LXT® 5.0Ah batteries
- PRODUCTIVITY : Three stage cleaning system utilizes side brushes, main brush and vacuum suction to ensure cleaning
- CAPACITY : Easily accessible large 5/8 gallon dust box ensures ample capacity for commercial applications
- DUST MANAGEMENT : Highly efficient filtration system is designed to capture micro dust particulates
- INCLUDES : Includes - (2) 18V LXT® 5.0Ah batteries, dual port charger, remote control and boundary tape
- Cleans approximately 5,380 square feet of hard floor surfaces using two 18V LXT® 5.0Ah batteries BL1850B
- Up to 200 minutes of continuous operation on hard floors in "Main Brush plus Vacuum" mode using two 18V LXT® 5.0Ah batteries
- The brushless motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- Efficient brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- Three stage cleaning system utilizes side brushes, main brush and vacuum suction to ensure complete cleaning performance
- Side brushes are designed to help capture debris alongside walls, corners and obstacles
- Two cleaning mode options; "Main Brush Only" for large debris or "Main Brush plus Vacuum" for large debris and small particles
- Main brush and two side brushes combine to provide a wide cleaning path of over 18"
- Highly efficient filtration system is designed to capture micro dust particulates
- Easily accessible large 5/8 gallon dust box ensures ample capacity for commercial applications
- Cruise mode function combined with multiple detection sensors to efficiently navigate and perform complete coverage of floor space
- Two navigation options; "Pattern Navigation" for wide spaces with few obstacles and "Random Navigation" for spaces with multiple obstacles
- Detection sensor technology communicates floor conditions such as obstacles, cliff avoidance or boundary tape lines
- Motor chamber is constructed of quality sound-absorbing materials for a low 64 dB(A) operating sound level
- Cleaning components are fully washable for ease of maintenance
- Boundary line mode prevents the vacuum from traveling into restricted zones when a boundary tape line is placed
- Timer function allows operator to preset automatic "on" in 1, 3 or 5 hours
- Ergonomically positioned carrying handle for increased comfort
- Remote control provides wireless capability to set most operating functions including location beacon
- Dual L.E.D. battery indicators show charge level for each 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion battery
- 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah battery BL1850B provides up to 65% more run time per charge*
- 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah battery BL1850B reaches a full charge in 45 minutes or less
- 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah battery BL1850B features an integrated L.E.D. battery charge level indicator
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger
- Rapid Optimum Dual Port Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging
- 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
- *compared to BL1830
We don't have any reviews, yet. Be the first to review this item.