Makita DCF201Z 18V LXT® LithiumIon Cordless 9" Fan, Tool Only
- 30-day returns
- Fast shipping
- Secure payments
- Over 300,000 products
The Makita 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Cordless Fan (model DCF201Z) is a powerful and portable solution for painters, contractors, and more.
The DCF201Z has two settings for optimal air velocity control. It can be powered by Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries, or an AC adapter. The durable design and protective bumpers are engineered to withstand a job site environment.
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion system, the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls™. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT® and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
- DURABILITY : Durable design engineered to withstand a job site environment
- CONTROL : Two settings (high 1,700 RPM, low 1,200 RPM) for optimal air velocity control
- CONVENIENCE : 3-stage automatic timer with 1, 2, and 4 hour power-off selection
- PORTABILITY : Large carrying handle for easy handling
- INCLUDES : Tool only (battery and charger not included)
- Durable design engineered to withstand a job site environment
- Protective bumpers for increased durability
- Two settings (high 1,700 RPM, low 1,200 RPM) for optimal air velocity control
- 3-stage automatic timer with 1, 2, and 4 hour power-off selection
- Large carrying handle for easy handling
- 45° adjustable platform allows a full range of fan positions
- Up to 5.5 hours of continuous run time on low speed with 5.0Ah LXT® battery (battery not included)
- Powered by 14.4V-18V Lithium-Ion Batteries or AC adapter (batteries sold separately)
- 3-year limited warranty
- Battery and charger sold separately
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
We don't have any reviews, yet. Be the first to review this item.