Makita CBU01Z 36V ConnectX Brushless Blower, Tool Only
- 30-day returns
- Fast shipping
- Secure payments
- Over 300,000 products
Landscapers are demanding more cordless alternatives to gas-powered outdoor power equipment. Makita is meeting demand with an expanding collection of blowers, including the 36V Brushless Blower (CBU01Z). With zero emissions, lower noise and considerably less maintenance than gas-powered blowers, this blower is a welcome solution for landscapers.
The CBU01Z utilizes an external battery connection, moving batteries from the unit to a battery backpack (sold separately). A cable connects the unit to the battery backpack. This shift in battery weight from the trimmer to the backpack provides improved balance and longer run time. Paired with the LXT and LXT X2 Portable Backpack Power Supply (PDC01, sold separately), a user will gain twice the run time for any LXT X2 Product.
The efficient Makita-built brushless motor delivers up to 80% more blowing force than a gas blower (Makita model BHX2500CA). Turbo boost mode delivers 622 CFM for heavy debris and a cruise control lever with variable speed trigger adjusts between 0-530 CFM for power and run time management. A speed lock also provides convenient, continuous operation.
The nozzle features a downward end point to reduce arm fatigue and provide powerful air flow. It telescopes to 3 stages. The in-line fan design provides better tool balance and improved ergonomics.
The Blower features IPX4 weather-resistant construction and exclusive Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™). XPT is a protective seal inside the tool and is engineered for improved operation in harsh conditions by channeling water and dust from key internal components.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls™. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita® 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
- POWER : Up to 80% more blowing force than gas blower model BHX2500CA
- PERFORMANCE : Makita-built Brushless Motor delivers up to 622 CFM and 157 MPH
- RUN TIME : Cable connects to battery backpack for longer run time (battery backpack not included)
- DESIGN : External battery connection shifts battery weight off blower improving balance and reducing weight
- INCLUDES : Tool only (batteries and charger not included)
- Higher Capacity delivers 1,200 Watt Hours of Output with PDC1200A01
- Longer Run Time ideal for all day work; expected run times with PDC1200A01 may vary by product, application, and workday amount
- Ultimate Compatibility can be powered by any Makita portable backpack power supply
- Durable Design IPX4-rated weather-resistant construction
- Delivers over 5 hours of runtime with PDC1200A01 (power supply sold separately)
- Makita-built brushless motor delivers up to 622 CFM and 157 MPH
- Up to 80% more blowing force than Makita Gas Blower model BHX2500CA
- External battery connection shifts the power supply weight off the Blower for improved balance and reduced weight
- Cruise control lever with variable speed trigger adjusts between 0 - 530 CFM for power and run time management
- Nozzle features a downward end point for reduced arm fatigue and more powerful air flow
- 3-stage telescoping long nozzle for user convenience
- Speed lock for convenient and continuous operation
- In-line fan design provides better tool balance and improved ergonomics
- Rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort on the job
- Conveniently located hole on housing bottom to hang blower for easy storage
- XPT™ is engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh job site conditions
- 3-year limited warranty
We don't have any reviews, yet. Be the first to review this item.