Makita 733295-A Router Bit 3/4" Bull Nose, 2 Flute, 1/2" SH, C.T.
Drop ShipBe the first to review this product
- 30-day returns
- Fast shipping
- Secure payments
- Over 300,000 products
Manufacturer Part Number: 733295-A
Makita Router Bits are designed to work with routers in a variety of routing applications. The bits feature high quality carbide for more efficient material removal. Each bit is manufactured from high quality steel for added durability and long life.
- DURABILITY : Carbide tipped for improved speed and long life
- APPLICATIONS : Routs full rounds onto edge of workpiece
- VERSATILITY : Can be used on thicker workpieces for full round nose with flats
- INCLUDES : Router Bit 3/4" Bull Nose, 2 Flute, 1/2" SH, C.T.
- Carbide tipped for improved speed and long life
- Routs full rounds onto edge of workpiece
- Can be used on thicker workpieces for full round nose with flats
- For use with routers that accept 1/2" shank bits
Shipping Weight :.28 lbs.
UPC Code :088381-911283
Package Quantity :1
Shank Diameter :1/2"
Application (router bit) :Bull Nose Bit - 2 Flute
We don't have any reviews, yet. Be the first to review this item.