Makita 733291-A 1/4" Corner Round, 2 Flute, C.T. Router Bit, 1/2" Shank
Drop ShipBe the first to review this product
- 30-day returns
- Fast shipping
- Secure payments
- Over 300,000 products
Manufacturer Part Number: 733291-A
Makita Carbide Tipped Router Bits are designed to work with routers for efficient material removal in a variety of woods. The bits have carbide tipped cutting edges for faster material removal and long life. Each bit is manufactured from high quality steel for added durability.
- EFFICIENCY : Carbide-tipped for improved material removal and added durability
- PERFORMANCE : Two flute design for a smoother finish and reduced vibration
- APPLICATIONS : For high quality radius cuts, rounded grooves, letter cutting, beading, fluting and general ornamentation
- DESIGN : Lower depth setting produces a rounded corner with a decorative bead
- INCLUDES : 1/4" Corner Round, 2 Flute, C.T. Router Bit, 1/2" Shank
- Carbide-tipped for improved material removal and added durability
- Two flute design for a smoother finish and reduced vibration
- For smooth decorative edge rounding or molding
- Lower depth setting produces a rounded corner with a decorative bead
- For use with routers that accept bits with 1/4" shanks
Shipping Weight :.16 lbs.
UPC Code :088381-911245
Package Quantity :1
Shank Diameter :1/2"
Application (router bit) :Corner Rounding -2 Flute
We don't have any reviews, yet. Be the first to review this item.