Makita 733283-A Router Bit Adj 5/16"1/2" Rabbet, 2 Flute, 1/4" SH, C.T.
Drop ShipBe the first to review this product
- 30-day returns
- Fast shipping
- Secure payments
- Over 300,000 products
Manufacturer Part Number: 733283-A
Makita Router Bits are designed to work with routers in a variety of routing applications. The bits feature high quality carbide for more efficient material removal. Each bit is manufactured from high quality steel for added durability and long life.
- DURABILITY : Carbide tipped for improved speed and long life
- APPLICATIONS : Ideal for rabbeting or step cutting edges without the use of router edge guides
- ACCURACY : Ball bearing pilot for improved accuracy and efficiency
- INCLUDES : Router Bit Adj 5/16"-1/2" Rabbet, 2 Flute, 1/4" SH, C.T.
- Carbide tipped for improved speed and long life
- Ideal for rabbeting or step cutting edges without the use of router edge guides
- Ball bearing pilot for improved accuracy and efficiency
- For use with routers that accept 1/4" shank bits
Shipping Weight :.34 lbs.
UPC Code :088381-911160
Package Quantity :1
Shank Diameter :1/4"
Application (router bit) :Multi-Rabbeting -2 Flute w/ 4 Ball Bearings
We don't have any reviews, yet. Be the first to review this item.