Makita 733280-A Router Bit 1/4" Roman Ogee, 2 Flute, 1/2" SH, C.T.
Drop ShipBe the first to review this product
- 30-day returns
- Fast shipping
- Secure payments
- Over 300,000 products
Manufacturer Part Number: 733280-A
Makita Router Bits are designed to work with routers in a variety of routing applications. The bits feature high quality carbide for more efficient material removal. Each bit is manufactured from high quality steel for added durability and long life.
- DURABILITY : Carbide tipped for improved speed and long life
- APPLICATIONS : Popular for furniture and cabinet work
- APPLICATIONS : Ideal for decorative molding or edging
- ACCURACY : Ball bearing pilot for improved accuracy and efficiency
- INCLUDES : Router Bit 1/4" Roman Ogee, 2 Flute, 1/2" SH, C.T.
- Carbide tipped for improved speed and long life
- Popular for furniture and cabinet work
- Ideal for decorative molding or edging
- Ball bearing pilot for improved accuracy and efficiency
- For use with routers that accept 1/2" shank bits
Shipping Weight :.26 lbs.
UPC Code :088381-911139
Package Quantity :1
Shank Diameter :1/2"
Application (router bit) :Roman Ogee - 2 Flute
We don't have any reviews, yet. Be the first to review this item.