Makita 733121-4A Router Bit 3/16" Bead, 2 Flute, 1/4" SH, C.T.
Makita Router Bits are designed to work with routers in a variety of routing applications. The bits feature high quality carbide for more efficient material removal. Each bit is manufactured from high quality steel for added durability and long life.
- DURABILITY : Carbide tipped for improved speed and long life
- APPLICATIONS : Rounds corners and produces small edge beads
- APPLICATIONS : Ideal for decoative molding or edging.
- INCLUDES : Router Bit 3/16" Bead, 2 Flute, 1/4" SH, C.T.
- Carbide tipped for improved speed and long life
- Rounds corners and produces small edge beads
- Ideal for decorative molding or edging
- For use with routers that accept 1/4" shank bits
We don't have any reviews, yet. Be the first to review this item.