Makita 723082-A-5 6" Recipro Saw Blade, Progressive, 5/pk
Drop ShipBe the first to review this product
- 30-day returns
- Fast shipping
- Secure payments
- Over 300,000 products
Manufacturer Part Number: 723082-A-5
Makita progressive tooth reciprocating saw blades are engineered to help get the most out of every charge of your cordless reciprocating saw. The bi-metal construction allows the blade to last 10 times longer than HCS blades. These versatile blades work in a variety of materials including metal, conduit and plastic.
- EFFICIENCY : Innovative tooth spacing helps get the most cuts when being used with a cordless reciprocating saw
- DESIGN : First tooth consistently centered on each blade for straight plunge cuts
- PERFORMANCE : Progressive tooth spacing for making fast cuts in metal, conduit and plastic
- CONVENIENCE : Convenient 5 pack
- INCLUDES : 6" Progressive Cordless Recipro Saw Blade, 5/pk
- Innovative progressive tooth spacing helps get the most cuts when being used with a cordless reciprocating saw
- First tooth consistently centered on each blade for straight plunge cuts
- Progressive tooth spacing for making fast cuts in metal, conduit and plastic
- Convenient 5 pack
Shipping Weight :.2 lbs.
UPC Code :088381-938211
Package Quantity :5
Blade Length :6"
Blade Material :Bi-Metal
Material Cut :Wood, Metal, Multi-Purpose
Blade Width :3/4"
Blade Type (recipro saws) :Cordless
Blade Shape :Taper Back
Application (recipro blades) :Fast cuts in metal, conduit and plastic
We don't have any reviews, yet. Be the first to review this item.