Makita 191J59-9 Poly‘Coated Tie Wire, 21 Gauge, 50/pk
Drop ShipBe the first to review this product
- 30-day returns
- Fast shipping
- Secure payments
- Over 300,000 products
Manufacturer Part Number: 191J59-9
Makita™s Poly-Coated Tie Wire is ideal for tying epoxy-coated rebar when used with the Makita Rebar Tying Tool (XRT01ZK, sold separately). The wire is 21 gauge diameter for maximum strength and made with high quality materials for long life. The Tie Wire can be loaded quickly and easily. It can provide up to 120 ties per reel for maximum productivity.
- POWER : 21 gauge diameter for maximum strength
- CAPACITY : Up to 120 ties per wire reel allowing for maximum productivity
- PRODUCTIVITY : Fast and easy loading design with automatic locking mechanism built into cover of Rebar Tier
- APPLICATIONS : Poly coated wire for tying epoxy coated rebar
- INCLUDES : Poly-Coated Tie Wire, 21 Gauge, 50/pk
- 21 gauge diameter wire for maximum strength
- Poly coated wire for tying epoxy coated rebar
- Up to 120 ties per wire reel allowing for maximum productivity
- Fast and easy loading design with automatic locking mechanism built into protective cover of Rebar Tier
- For use with Makita Rebar Tier model XRT01
Shipping Weight :40.9 lbs.
UPC Code :088381-560894
Type (Fastening Accessories) :Bar Tier Accessories
We don't have any reviews, yet. Be the first to review this item.