Makita 191A57-9 Electro Galvanized Tie Wire, 21 Gauge, 50/pk
Drop ShipBe the first to review this product
- 30-day returns
- Fast shipping
- Secure payments
- Over 300,000 products
Manufacturer Part Number: 191A57-9
Makita™s Electro Galvanized Tie Wire is ideal for rebar tying applications when used with the Makita Rebar Tying Tool (model XRT01ZK, sold separately). The wire is 21 gauge diameter regular steel for maximum strength, and made with high quality materials for long life. The Tie Wire can be loaded quickly and easily, and is engineered to provide up to 120 ties per reel for maximum productivity.
- POWER : 21 gauge diameter for maximum strength
- CAPACITY : Up to 120 ties per wire reel allowing for maximum productivity
- PRODUCTIVITY : Fast and easy loading design with automatic locking mechanism built into cover of Rebar Tier
- DURABILITY : High quality materials for long life
- INCLUDES : Electro Galvanized Tie Wire, 21 Gauge, 50/pk
- 21 gauge diameter wire for maximum strength
- Up to 120 ties per wire reel allowing for maximum productivity
- Fast and easy loading design with automatic locking mechanism built into protective cover of Rebar Tier
- High quality materials for long life
- For use with Makita Rebar Tier model XRT01
Shipping Weight :48.51 lbs.
UPC Code :088381-547949
Type (Fastening Accessories) :Bar Tier Accessories
We don't have any reviews, yet. Be the first to review this item.