Klein Tools RT250KIT Premium Dual-Range NCVT and GFCI Receptacle Tester Electrical Test Kit
- 30-day returns
- Fast shipping
- Secure payments
- Over 300,000 products
Klein Tools Premium Electrical Test Kit (Cat. No. RT250KIT) includes an electrical receptacle tester with LCD and a non-contact voltage tester with flashlight. The electrical receptacle tester (Cat. No. RT250) tests the wiring conditions at an electrical outlet and inspects GFCI devices. The LCD displays the voltage, identifies the wiring fault, and the time required to trip a GFCI device. It is designated for use with North American 3-wire 120V electrical outlets. The non-contact voltage tester with flashlight (Cat. No. NCVT3P) has dual-range detection from 12 to 1000V AC or 70 to 1000V AC for a broad variety of low-voltage or standard voltage applications. The bright flashlight can be used independent of, or with the voltage detection function.
- GFCI Receptacle Tester features a large backlit LCD readout of voltage, and clear indication of wiring conditions
- LCD readout shows the time required to trip a GFCI device
- Patent pending detection of Open Neutral / Open Ground wiring fault
- For use on 3-wire, North American 120V electrical outlets only
- Non contact voltage tester's dual-range detects from 12 to 1000V AC or 70 to 1000V AC for a broad variety of low-voltage or standard voltage applications
- Detects voltage with simultaneous visual and audible voltage indicators
- Bright flashlight illuminates work area and may be used independent of voltage detection function
- Lightweight, compact tool with pocket clip provides convenient storage and quick access
We don't have any reviews, yet. Be the first to review this item.