Klein Tools J2000-59 Diagonal Cutting Pliers, Heavy-Duty Journeyman, 9-Inch
Klein Tools J2000-59 Diagonal Cutters have thicker forging of their beefier head to ensure this heavy-duty cutting pliers will last longer than standard diagonal-cutters. Extra-long cutting blades provide 57-Percent more cutting surface for greater cutting ability. 2000 series heavy-duty cutting knives cut ACSR, screws, nails and most hardened wire while the angled blades make it easier to work in confined spaces. Induction-hardened cutting knives for long life. Dual-material Journeyman™ handles provide better grip and added comfort.
- Diagonal Cutters with extra-long cutting blades provide greater cutting ability
- Pliers have beefier, more reinforced head that will last longer than standard diagonal cutters
- 2000 series heavy-duty cutting knives cut ACSR, screws, nails and most hardened wire
- Angled blade design for easier access to cut screws and bolts
- Made in USA
- High-leverage design has 46-percent more cutting power
- Induction-hardened cutting knives for long life
- Dual-material Journeyman™ handles provide better grip and added comfort
We don't have any reviews, yet. Be the first to review this item.