Klein Tools ET45VP AC/DC Voltage and GFCI Receptacle Outlet Test Kit
- 30-day returns
- Fast shipping
- Secure payments
- Over 300,000 products
Klein Tools' Cat. No. ET45VP Kit includes an Electronic Voltage Tester, Cat. No. ET45 and a Receptacle Tester, Cat. No. RT210. The ET45 is designed as a simple, easy to use tester to check, verify or troubleshoot common residential electrical wiring in electrical outlets, light fixtures, doorbells and more. This tester does not require batteries, and features a pocket clip for convenient carrying. The RT210 is designed to detect the most common wiring problems in standard and GFCI receptacles. A convenient chart on the tester helps determine wiring condition in outlet, based on LED lights results. Conditions indicated: open ground, reverse polarity, open hot, open neutral, hot / ground reversed.
- Electronic voltage tester is designed to test AC voltages from 24 to 240V AC at four useful levels
- Tests DC voltages from 32 to 330V at four levels
- Built-in test lead holder on back of voltage tester holds the leads in one of two positions: one so that they are spaced correctly to test tamper-resistant US-style outlets and the other for convenient storage of the test leads
- Batteries not required; voltage tester is powered by the applied voltage
- Voltage tester is rated CATIII 350V, Class 2, Double insulation and has IP44 ingress protection
- Receptacle tester detects the most common wiring problems in standard and GFCI receptacles
- Works on GFI outlets and confirms operation of the ground fault protective device
- Nominal Voltage of receptacle tester: 110/125V AC at 50/60Hz in 3-wire outlet
We don't have any reviews, yet. Be the first to review this item.