Klein Tools ET110 Carbon Monoxide Detector with Carry Pouch and Batteries
The ET110 CO Detector is an easy-to-use meter that detects and measures concentration levels of carbon monoxide (ppm) and temperature (Fahrenheit/Celsius), making it the perfect choice for HVAC professionals. Features backlit LCD screen, warning indicator light, audible and visual alarms and multiple function buttons. Includes carrying pouch and 4xAAA batteries.
- Easy-to-use CO meter detects and measures concentration levels of carbon monoxide gas
- Portable CO detector with user protection and short-term exposure limit (STEL) alarm
- Low level alarm (35 ppm) and high level alarm (200 ppm)
- Audible and visual alarms
- Backlit display with CO measurements (0 to 1000 ppm) and temperature (Farenheit and Celcius)
- Auto-power off after 20 minutes of no usage helps conserve battery life
- Includes carrying pouch and 4xAAA batteries
- Meter is NOT intended for use as personal protection equipment
We don't have any reviews, yet. Be the first to review this item.