Klein Tools ET10 Magnetic Digital Pocket Thermometer
Klein Tools ET10 is a digital thermometer that takes ambient and direct-contact readings in both Fahrenheit (°F) and Celsius (°C) scales.The rugged, portable design with magnet makes it a practical choice of HVAC field service teams. Magnet inside base of probe attaches easily to air vents. The protective sheath cleverly serves as a handle to extend reach.
- Magnet inside base of probe to easily attach to vents
- Range -40 to 572-degrees F (-40 to 300-degrees C)
- User selectable Fahrenheit and Celsius temperature measurements
- Backlit display for easy viewing in low light
- Not a medical device; thermometer is NOT intended for use on people or animals.
- Max/Min, Hold and Average functions
- Auto-power off after 15 minutes conserves battery life
- 3 inch stainless steel probe with removable protective sheath that doubles as a handle
- Lightweight, compact tool with pocket clip provides easy storage and quick access
We don't have any reviews, yet. Be the first to review this item.