Klein Tools 92911 Apprentice Tool Kit, 11-Piece
- 30-day returns
- Fast shipping
- Secure payments
- Over 300,000 products
This 11-Piece tool set is perfect for the trade apprentice starting out. The set includes four sets of pliers, a wire stripper/cutter,four screwdrivers and a nylon tool pouch and belt to carry them all on the job. The screwdrivers feature Cushion-Grip handles for better torque and less fatigue. A variety of tips and shaft lengths cover a wide array of tasks. Four sets of dipped handled pliers include Diagonal-Cutters with an angled head for easy work in confined spaces, 10-Inch Pump Pliers with secure tongue and groove design for non-slip grip, Long-Nose Side-Cutters with a heavier design for greater cutting power and Lineman's Side-Cutters with a fish tape pulling feature to pull flat steel fish tapes without damaging the tape. All of the tools are proudly made in the USA.
- Tool Kit with 11 tools for the beginning apprentice
- 11-Piece Tool Set with four screwdrivers that feature Cushion-Grip handles for greater torque and less fatigue
- Angled-Head Diagonal-Cutters feature short jaws and beveled cutting edges for close cutting of wire
- 8-Inch Long Nose Pliers with extended handles provide added reach and leverage
- All items are proudly made in the USA
- 10-Inch Pump Pliers feature Quick-Adjust rivet for one-handed fast, easy adjustment of plier jaws
- Lineman Pliers feature a built-in channel to quickly and easily pull flat steel fish tape without damaging the tape
- Compact, lightweight wire stripper cuts, strips, loops and gauges 10-18 AWG solid wire
- 12-pocket nylon pouch is made of lightweight and washable Cordura® fabric for exceptional resistance to abrasion, punctures and tearing
We don't have any reviews, yet. Be the first to review this item.