Klein Tools 51609 3/4-Inch Iron Conduit Bender Head
Klein Tools' Conduit Bender Head is designed to handle thin wall EMT up to 3/4-Inch and rigid IMC up to 1/2-Inch thick. Made from Iron with Klein's advanced casting process for the ultimate in core strength and durability. The wide foot pedal provides excellent stability and features angled grooves for extra traction. Easily visible bold cast-in benchmark symbols, degree scales and multiplier scales help save time on the job. This head works with Klein's patented Angle Setters™ (Cat. No. 51612) for quick, repeated bends and the Klein Handle (Cat. No. 51427), which are both sold separately.
- 3/4-Inch Iron Bender Head made of heavy duty cast ductile iron is designed for 3/4-Inch EMT or 1/2-Inch rigid IMC
- Bold cast markings and symbols make for fast, easy conduit alignment to make all bend types, including saddle and back-to-back bends
- Includes markings for 10-Degrees, 22.5-Degrees, 30-Degrees, 45-Degrees, 60-Degrees and corresponding offset multipliers
- Compatible with Klein’s unique Angle Setter™ technology for time-saving, repeated accurate bends (Patent pending Angle Setter™ Cat. No. 51612) and works with Klein Tools' bender handle Cat. No. 51427 (sold separately)
- Made in USA
- Wide foot pedal provides excellent stability, leverage, and comfort
- Interior hook surface prevents conduit from rolling or twisting during bends
- Advanced casting process for ultimate core strength
- Designed to bend 3/4-Inch EMT, 1/2-Inch Rigid and 1/2-Inch IMC conduit
We don't have any reviews, yet. Be the first to review this item.