Gloves for Every Worker
Ironclad performance wear as its name is, so does it mean. It originated with the idea of working in comfort to stay safe and secure at work without compromising the performance and outcome of the worker. With this notion, Ironclad pioneered this unfamiliar territory – developing task-specific gloves that helped each worker get the job done more safely, efficiently, and effectively. And now to keep you safe at your workplace, KPaul Industrial brings you a wide selection of Gloves suitable for you, no matter what your field of work is. The workers from various industries such as Automotive, Construction, Industrial, Lawn & Garden, Maintenance, Oil & Gas, Outdoor, and Tactical wear them while working.
- Command™ Series: The ergonomically designed Pro Gloves provide form-fitting comfort with a sturdy synthetic leather palm and flexible spandex shell. The palm is entirely touchscreen enabled and made of synthetic leather. It provides one of the greatest performance fits in its class with no bulky feeling. While keeping your attention on the work at hand, you may wipe away any sweat with the terry cloth on the back of your thumb. These Pro Gloves may be thrown in the washer when the task is over, and the day is over since washing them will not cause them to dry out or shrink. These Ironclad Command Touchscreen Pro Gloves will provide your hands with the comfort and security you deserve.
- Octane™ Series: High-dexterity, and resistant to heat, the Ironclad Pyro offers renowned agility and fit while providing excessive heat protection. This glove is ideal for grilling in the backyard or working on hot engines, and it has a double-coated palm for increased durability. The neoprene palm coating's textured surface offers a superb wet and dry grip, providing you with complete assurance while you undertake your most demanding job.
- Heatworx®: The Heatworx extreme heavy-duty work glove from Ironclad has Hot Shield technology for best performance. This is our most competent glove for high dexterity heat and cut resistance thanks to a molded silicone palm for stable handling, a Kevlar blended shell, and a Kevlar inner lining. Maximum contact temperature: 600 °F. Ideal for high-temperature automotive operations, fabrication, metalworking, manufacturing, and assembly.
- EXO™: Put an end to cracking your knuckles. This is the first 360-degree impact-protected glove from Ironclad. It has a ventilated expansion chamber on the back of the hand as well as complete back-of-hand impact protection. When using hand and power tools, the open cell memory foam cushions on the palm absorb impact and vibration. The strengthened fingers provide the greatest durability and prolonged usage.
- KONG®: The Kong Original glove offers all-weather traction. It has an exceptionally durable Hi-Viz palm that is exceptionally abrasion resistant. PVC/PU grip spots on the palm provide an all-weather grip. It protects the fingers, knuckles, and metacarpal bones completely on the back of the hand and is lightweight and breathable.
These are some of the series of gloves manufactured by Ironclad for workers doing specific as well as day-to-day tasks at their job site to keep them unharmed.
No wonder the enthusiasm with which it began, it is no surprise that they have a distinct size guide that is also gender specific. They have not only measured the inside index finger length, top of cuff circumference, knuckle circumference, and center of palm length but also have taken other measurements into account to keep your working hands safe at the work site. In total, there are 32 measurements half for each hand. Ironclad gives a Flawless fit to be the best at your job. They prefer a size down for a snug fit if measurements vaguely lie in between the sizes.
Kpaul Industrial with Ironclad supplies all its gloves to you whenever and wherever you need them. Our supplies are delivered in the United States of America and Canada.