General Tools WBGT8758 Heat Index Monitor with 35 x 40mm Brass Black Ball
The #WBGT8758 heat index monitor is ideal for industrial uses (such as HVAC/R) and outdoor sports medicine applications. An optional hardware/software kit turns the instrument into a data logger.
- Measures and displays the ambient temperature, relative humidity (RH), and the dew point and wet bulb temperatures
- Audible alarm with adjustable setpoint
- 33% and 75% #HR33LJ and HR75LJ reference salts are available to calibrate RH measurements in the field
- Auto power off (can be disabled for calibration)
- Optional #ASFTKIT PC data logging software/hardware is available
- Tripod mount
We don't have any reviews, yet. Be the first to review this item.