General Tools SAM990DW Digital Psychrometer
The #SAM990DW Digital Psychrometer has the accuracy to monitor the four key environmental specs—ambient temperature, relative humidity, and dew point and wet bulb temperatures—in a wide range of professional, laboratory and industrial applications.
The Dew Point (DP) temperature is the temperature below which the water vapor in a volume of air at a given constant barometric pressure will condense into liquid water at the same rate at which it evaporates. Condensed water is called dew when it forms on a solid surface. The Wet Bulb (WB) temperature is the temperature that a volume of air would have if it were cooled to saturation (100% RH) by the evaporation of water into it, with the latent heat coming from the volume of air. The WB temperature is the temperature you feel when your skin is wet and exposed to moving air as opposed to the actual air temperature—the dry bulb temperature.
The large digital display shows Relative Humidity (RH) as a percentage + ambient, Dew Point (DP) and Wet Bulb (WB) temperatures in °C or °F. The digital tool has many built in features including min/max memory with reset key, min/max memory + data hold, auto off and a low battery indication. It’s easy to use with no twirling or charts necessary. Included with the tool is a protective cap with pocket clip, user manual and 2 AAA batteries.
- MEASURES - Temperature, humidity, dew point and wet bulb
- FAST, PRECISE READOUT- Displays Relative Humidity (RH) as a percentage + ambient, Dew Point (DP) and Wet Bulb (WB) temperatures in °C or °F
- LARGE DISPLAY- Dual readout LCD, with RH above temperature
- DIGITAL- °F/°C switch, Min/Max memory with reset key, Min/Max memory + data hold, auto off and low battery indicator
- EASY TO USE- No twirling or charts necessary
- INCLUDES- Comes with protective cap with pocket clip, user manual and 2 AAA batteries
We don't have any reviews, yet. Be the first to review this item.