General Tools PT300M Angled Stem Thermometer
Ideal for use in food service, laboratories, agriculture and industrial control and HVAC/R applications. This lightweight 4 oz. and compact 6 x 1.8 x 0.7 in. (152 x 46 x 18mm) thermometer has a 5 1/8 inch stainless steel probe that can be angled at 45°, 90°, 135° or 180° from handle. This fold-in service thermometer measures from -58° to 572°F (-50° to 300°C). The jumbo display has a fast 1 second response in °F or °C with ±1.8F° (1°C) accuracy. Digital functions of the thermometer include Min/Max memory recall, data hold, temperature alarm function with high low limits and a low battery indicator. It has both audible visual alarm set points . The display has an auto shut-off to preserve battery life. A “AAA” battery and wrist strap are included.
- STAINLESS STEEL PROBE- 5.125 in. long probe can be angled at 45°, 90°, 135° or 180° from handle
- WIDE RANGE- Measures -58° to 572°F (-50° to 300°C) and probe can be immersed in water
- DIGITAL- Min/Max memory recall, data hold, temperature alarm function with high low limits, audible visual alarm set points, low battery indicator
- JUMBO DISPLAY- Fast 1 second response in °F or °C with ±1.8F° (1°C) accuracy with auto shut-off
- INCLUDES- "AAA" battery and wrist strap
We don't have any reviews, yet. Be the first to review this item.