General Tools DCS660A Waterproof Recording Video Inspection Camera/Borescope with 8mm Probe
The #DCS660A Waterproof Recording Video Inspection Camera/Borescope with 8mm Probe is ideal for plumbing, automotive, HVAC/R and general inspection applications. General unique waterproof systems make it possible to inspect water and sewer lines carrying running water without worrying about dropping or dunking your grip or monitor. Other "waterproof" inspection systems lack watertight grips and monitors.
- The grip, probe and monitor with 3.5 in. (89mm) diagonal color LCD are guaranteed leakproof to a depth of 1m. All three components will also resist leaks at depths up to 2m for up to 1 hour
- Includes the 1m long x 8mm diameter far-focus #P608-1SR probe, with an IP67 rating and a VGA resolution (640 x 480 pixel) camera lit by four adjustable-brightness LEDs. Longer, thinner, close-focus, articulating and pipe and duct probes are available
- The monitor records VGA resolution video clips and saves still photos to a MicroSD memory card (a 4GB card is included)
- Recorded media can be played back on the monitor's LCD, or uploaded to a PC via the MicroSD card or the included USB cable for viewing on a larger screen
- Video shown on the monitor can be zoomed up to 4X and inverted 180°
- Includes three useful probe tip accessories (a 45° mirror, a pickup hook and a magnetic pickup)
- Choice of five menu languages
We don't have any reviews, yet. Be the first to review this item.