Ergodyne 17636 ProFlex 7501 Coated Waterproof Winter Work Gloves 2XL (Gray)
The ProFlex 7501 Coated Winter Work Gloves are dual layer for warm, waterproof protection in cold temperatures. Fully coated in latex to keep hands dry with a second, sandy nitrile palm dip for superior grip. A polyester liner with soft brushed acrylic fleece provides two levels of thermal protection.Wet hands are cold hands. These coated gloves feature a full waterproof latex dip that protects you from the elements by keeping water and cold air out, with a second layer of sandy nitrile on the palms for abrasion-resistance and enhanced grip without compromised dexterity. A double-lined interior, 15g polyester topped with 10g of brushed acrylic fleece, keep hands toasty and comfortable without bulk.These waterproof work gloves meet the EN 388:2131X standard for cut resistance. They are ideal for work in cold wet environments, including material handling and construction.
- THERMAL PROTECTION – 15g polyester with a soft 10g brushed acrylic fleece liner for comfort and warmth
- WATERPROOF – Fully coated latex protects hands from water and cold air
- SUPERIOR GRIP – Sandy, nitrile-dipped palm for secure gripping
- DEXTERITY – Dual layer of latex and nitrile remains flexible in cold weather for easy handling of equipment and materials
- TESTED & APPROVED – Meets EN 388: 2131X
- MACHINE WASHABLE
We don't have any reviews, yet. Be the first to review this item.