Ergodyne 10312 ProFlex 7072 Nitrile Coated Cut-Resistant Gloves - ANSI A7, EN388: 4X44F, 18g S (Gray)
The ProFlex 7072 Nitrile Coated Cut-Resistant Gloves feature industry-leading ASX coated palms for superior gripping on wet, oily or dry surfaces. Also unique to this glove is the combination of incredibly high ANSI A7 cut resistance with a lightweight and flexible 18g tungsten knit for no-bulk, form-fitting comfort. The snug knit cuffs are longer than most on the market, a feature that enhances fit and extends protection while keeping dirt and debris out.ASX NITRILE COATED PALMS FOR TOP PERFORMING GRIP ON ANY SURFACECoated in ASX nitrile, a.k.a. (A)ll (S)urface E(X)treme, these safety work gloves are among the best in the industry for material handling on all surfaces. With a 20% better grip performance than sandy nitrile, ASX outperforms all other dips on wet, oily and dry surfaces. To enhance breathability, they are first dipped in a smooth nitrile coating that allows airflow to pass through. Then, they are dipped in anti-slip nitrile to absorb and disperse liquids from the surface. The multi-layer coating boosts glove strength without compromising fit or feel, allowing for enhanced dexterity and minimal hand fatigue. ASX nitrile is tested to the highest possible abrasion resistance (level 6), putting it among the most durable coatings on the market. ANSI A7 CUT RESISTANCE & LEVEL 6 ABRASION RESISTANCE // 18-GAUGE TUNGSTEN KNITThe 18-gauge seamless HPPE tungsten knit is tested to ANSI A7 cut protection and the highest possible level 6 abrasion resistance for safety and durability around the sharpest and roughest materials. Classified by the weight needed to cut through, ANSI A7 is considered among the highest cut ratings with a measure of 4,000-4,999 grams. For more on cut-resistance levels, check out our ANSI 105 Guide.Gauge indicates the number of stitching rows per inch—a higher gauge will have more flexibility and less bulk. When selecting safety work gloves, workers should look for the best possible balance of dexterity and protection for their job.These nitrile coated utility gloves are ideal for those regularly handling sharp materials in industries such as manufacturing, food prep, meat processing, automotive, construction and more.
- CUT RESISTANT – ANSI A7 cut protection and level 6 abrasion resistance for protection when working with incredibly sharp or jagged materials
- INDUSTRY-LEADING ASX NITRILE – 20% better gripping performance than sandy nitrile, outperforms other coatings on all surfaces (wet, oily and dry)
- DUAL-LAYER COATING – Smooth nitrile layer + anti-slip nitrile layer for ultimate water wicking grip performance, comfort and durability
- BREATHABLE – Smooth nitrile layer allows airflow to pass through surface coating
- MAX PROTECTION, MAX COMFORT – 18-gauge seamless HPPE tungsten knit delivers incredibly high cut protection while remaining comfortably lightweight and flexible for maximum feel and minimal hand fatigue
- SUPERIOR DURABILITY – Tested to the highest possible abrasion resistance (level 6) for work in rough environments
- LONG SEAMLESS KNIT CUFFS – Fit snug to wrists to extend protection while keeping dirt and debris out
- MACHINE WASHABLE
- TESTED & APPROVED – ANSI A7 cut resistant, EN388: 4X44F, ANSI level 6 abrasion resistant, ANSI level 5 puncture resistant
- VEND-READY - 12-pair option is shrink-wrapped for easy dispensing
We don't have any reviews, yet. Be the first to review this item.