Dewalt DWE46266N 5 in. / 6 in. Brushless Small Angle Grinder, Rat Tail, with Adjustable Cut-Off Guard, Kickback Brake, No Lock
This 5 in. / 6 in. Brushless Small Angle Grinder, Rat Tail, with Adjustable Cut-Off Guard, Kickback Brake, and No Lock has a brushless motor to eliminate the need to service and replace brushes. It also features a brake that stops the wheel fast. PERFORM & PROTECT™ features on this tool include Kickback Brake, E-CLUTCH®, and LANYARD READY™ attachment points. This grinder is GUARANTEED TOUGH and delivers the performance you demand.
- Brushless motor requires no brush changes
- Brake stops wheel in 1 second or less on average using DW8824 wheel
- The electronic Kickback Brake engages when a pinch, stall, or bind-up event is sensed, engaging with maximum force to quickly stop the wheel, reduce the movement of the grinder, and shut the motor off
- POWER-LOSS RESET® - The ON/OFF trigger switch has a no-volt release function. In the event of a power outage or other unexpected shut down, the trigger switch will need to be cycled (turned off and then on) to restart tool.
- LANYARD READY™ integrated lanyard attachment point (Lanyard not included)
- 2-stage trigger requires two actions to activate tool
- Closed position of guard also allows for cutting in tight spots
- Narrow width of guard provides better visibility compared to standard type-1 guard
- Guard is adjustable from 180 degress for cutting large materials and closed to 90 degrees for cutting small materials
We don't have any reviews, yet. Be the first to review this item.