Dewalt DW3592B10 PCD Carbide Thin Kerf Circular Saw Blade (Bulk) 7-1/4" 18T
Featuring tungsten carbide teeth for maximum durability and a thin kerf for fast, smooth cuts, DEWALT Small Diameter Construction Saw Blades power through a variety of building materials with ease. Ribbed heat vents allow blades to run at cooler temperatures, reducing blade flexing and binding. Anti-stick coating minimizes friction and gum-up.
- Tougher tungsten carbide stays sharper longer
- Specially formulated anti-stick coating minimizes friction and gum-up for smoother cuts
- Thin kerf for fast and smooth cutting action
- Ribbed heat vents allow blade to run cooler, reducing blade flexing and binding
- All blades feature 5/8" arbor with diamond knock-out
We don't have any reviews, yet. Be the first to review this item.