Dewalt D25614K 1-3/4 IN. SDS Max Combination Rotary Hammer Kit
Drop ShipBe the first to review this product
Manufacturer Part Number: D25614K
Length (inches): 25.1
Width (inches): 6.7
Height (inches): 19.9
- 10.5 Joules of impact energy for fast drilling and chipping, even in the hardest concrete.
- E-CLUTCH® system protects the user in bind-up situations by stopping the rotation of the bit.
- The SHOCKS Active Vibration Control® system reduces vibration felt by the user at the handles, compared to rotary hammers without this feature.
- 7-position, variable-speed control for precision hole placement, chipping, and drilling with Atomic Undercut bits.
- Constant-speed electronics allow the tool to maintain speed under load.
- Tag Ready™ so users and companies can attach the DEWALT Tag™ and track its location virtually anywhere via the Tool Connect app.
- The midweight design makes it ideally suited for high-performance, horizontal serial drilling for #5 - #8 rebar, dry coring up to 4 in., chipping in any upper to lower wall, and bushing applications.
We don't have any reviews, yet. Be the first to review this item.