Ergodyne 19804 Squids 3104F(x) Tool Lanyard - Carabiner and Choke Loop - 10lbs Standard (Orange and Gray)
- 30-day returns
- Fast shipping
- Secure payments
- Over 300,000 products
The Squids 3104F(x) Tool Lanyard features a manual captive-eye aluminum carabiner on one end and a low-profile choke loop on the other to tether tools up to 10lbs // 4.5kg and prevent dropped or falling objects from occurring on the job.This shock-absorbing lanyard is designed with durable 1680D polyester-elastic webbing to reduce the force on your body if a drop occurs by absorbing the energy transmitted through the tool lanyard. This prevents the tool from pulling the user down with it by reducing the shock load, protecting those above as well as below. Lanyard extends from 38-48in // 96-122cm, with a lightweight design that reduces snag hazards and excess weight.The low-profile choke loop end easily fits into small captive holes in tools that can otherwise be challenging to tether. With a captive eye design, the locking screw-gate carabiner securely tethers tools while better predicting load direction and preventing the lanyard from sliding into the carabiner gate. Both ends are secured with high stretch 3-ply nylon stitching.TESTED TO BE TRUSTEDThis tool lanyard is built to withstand defined weight limits and can easily be used by any worker to help avoid accidentally dropping objects that could cause damage, injuries or death. This tool tether is third-party certified to 10lbs // 4.5kg maximum capacity to meet the ANSI/ISEA 121-2018 standard and includes all required labeling.Ideal for those who need to tether tools in industries like construction, telecommunications, oil and gas, power generation, utilities, wind energy, manufacturing or other jobs at heights.
- MEETS ANSI/ISEA 121-2018 - Third party certified to 10lbs // 4.5kg maximum working capacity with a 2:1 safety factor
- SHOCK ABSORBING - 1680D polyester-elastic webbing reduces the dynamic force on the body or other anchor point if drop occurs
- LOW-PROFILE CHOKE LOOP END - For easy tethering to small captive holes on tools
- LOCKING SCREW-GATE ALUMINUM CARABINER - For easy, secure attachment to tools
- CAPTIVE EYE DESIGN - Better predicts direction of load on carabiner and prevents lanyard from sliding into carabiner gate
- LIGHTWEIGHT - Reduces snag hazards and excess weight
- LANYARD LENGTH - 38-48in // 96-122cm
We don't have any reviews, yet. Be the first to review this item.