Ergodyne 19005 Squids 3105 Tool Lanyard - Carabiner and Cinch Loop - 15lbs Standard (Black)
- 30-day returns
- Fast shipping
- Secure payments
- Over 300,000 products
The Squids 3105 Single Carabiner Tool Lanyard features a locking screw-gate captive-eye aluminum carabiner on one end and a low-profile cinch loop on the other to tether tools up to 15lbs // 6.8kg and prevent dropped or falling objects from occurring on the job.This lanyard is constructed with flexible elastic webbing to reduce snag hazards and tangles. The low-profile cinch loop end easily fits into small captive holes in tools that can otherwise be challenging to tether. With a captive eye design, the locking screw-gate carabiner securely tethers tools while better predicting load direction and preventing the lanyard from sliding into the carabiner gate.This tool lanyard is built to withstand defined weight limits and can easily be used by any worker to help avoid accidentally dropping objects that could cause damage, injuries or possibly death. This tool tether is third-party certified to 15lbs // 6.8kg maximum capacity to meet the ANSI/ISEA 121-2018 standard and includes all required labeling. Ideal for those who need to tether tools in industries like construction, telecommunications, oil and gas, power generation, utilities, wind energy, manufacturing or other jobs at heights.
- MEETS ANSI/ISEA 121-2018 – Third party certified to 15lbs // 6.8kg maximum working capacity with a 2:1 safety factor
- FLEXIBLE ELASTIC WEBBING – Reduces snag hazards and tangles
- LOCKING SCREW-GATE ALUMINUM CARABINER – For easy, secure attachment to tools
- CAPTIVE EYE DESIGN – Better predicts direction of load on carabiner and prevents lanyard from sliding into carabiner gate
- LOW-PROFILE CINCH LOOP END – For easy tethering to small captive holes on tools
- LANYARD LENGTH – 32-48in // 82-122cm
- MULTI-PACKS – Available in 10-count and 100-count bulk packs
We don't have any reviews, yet. Be the first to review this item.