Robertshaw 4350 Series Commercial Gas Thermostats 4350-127
The Robertshaw 4350 Series Gas Thermostat is a combination gas cock and by-pass type thermostat. It is available with both by-pass and pilot adjustments. With these thermostats, the gas is turned on and the temperature setting made with a single turn of the dial. The 4350 Series is available for a wide variety of applications, especially ranges and griddles.
Features and Benefits
- Highly adaptable because of multiple orientations and number of outlets
- Mounted, via flange nipple, above or below the manifold
- Available with various temperature ranges
- Front adjustment for pilot and by-pass
- Modulating seat action
- Bulb and capillary available in copper, nickel plated copper and stainless steel
We don't have any reviews, yet. Be the first to review this item.