Viper RT410S Heat Blocking Gel
Viper Heat Blocking Gel is used to prevent fire or heat damage when using an open flame around wood, drywall, fabric and other components. It can also be used as a heat dissipating gel when protecting sensitive components in low temperature soldering applications. For high temperature brazing, soldering or welding we recommend our Viper Heat Blocking Putty.
- Prevents Fires
- Protects Sensitive Components
- Wipes off easily
- Non-Toxic and No Odors
- Turn off or disconnect all power.
- Shake well. Spray a thick layer of gel onto components and all sorrounding areas that may come in contact with direct flame or heat transfer.
- Solder, or Weld. Use low flame and flow nitrogen for added protection.
- Allow surfaces to cool or spray additional gel on heated surfaced to cool faster.
- Wipe off Gel
- All Done!
We don't have any reviews, yet. Be the first to review this item.