Viper RT01110 Strike BacÂ® Disinfectants Spearmint
These EPA Registered products are used to disinfect and clean all surfaces and rooms that may contain harmful viruses, bacteria, and other health hazards. Great for any hard surface from the ceiling to the floor. Excellent for cleaning food contact surfaces and sanitizing restrooms. These disinfectants are included on the new EPA list of disinfectants for use against SARS-COV-2, the novel coronavirus that causes the disease COVID-19. EPA Covid-19 Approval Here
- EPA approved for use on COVID-19
- Disinfects and Sanitizes food surfaces and restrooms
- Aluminum safe for HVAC/R coils and components
- To disinfect inanimate, hard non-porous surfaces, add 4 ounces of Strike Bac Odor Disinfectant per gallon of water.
- Apply solution with a mop, cloth, sponge, hand pump sprayer or low pressure sprayer so as to wet all surfaces thoroughly.
- Allow to remain wet for 10 minutes then remove excess liquid.
- For sprayer applications, spray 6-8 inches from surface, rub with a brush, sponge or cloth.
- Do not breathe spray mist.For heavily soiled areas, a pre-cleaning step is required.
- Prepare a fresh solution for each use.
- To disinfect restaurant food contact surfaces: countertops, appliances, and tables, add 4 ounces of Strike Bac Odor Disinfectant per gallon of water.
- For heavily soiled areas, a pre-cleaning step is required.
- Apply solution with a cloth, sponge, or hand pump trigger sprayer so as to wet all surfaces thoroughly.
- Allow the surface to remain we for 10 minutes, then remove excess liquid and rinse the surface with potable water.
We don't have any reviews, yet. Be the first to review this item.