Viper RT640A Coil Coating
Viper Coil Coating is a permanent epoxy resin that we supply to factory OEM and coil manufacturers. It is the toughest and longest lasting coating you will ever use. It bonds to all metal surfaces and withstands temperatures to 400Â° F (205Â° C). The aerosol injector provides a flat spray pattern for reaching deep into the coil body. In the field, simply apply a single coat to the front and back of the coil. There will be no loss of heat transfer when used as directed.
- Permanent Epoxy Resin Coating
- Used by OEM's
- No Heat Transfer Loss
- Protects from Salt Water Damage
- Turn off or disconnect all power
- Clean coil with Viper Brite, rinse and allow surface to dry.
- Always wear protective gloves, goggles, and clothing. Use in well ventilated areas.
- Hold can a few inches away, apply a single coat to the front and back of the coil and all metal parts.
- Wait 30-60 minutes for product to dry. A full cure may take longer depending on weather conditions.
- All Done!
We don't have any reviews, yet. Be the first to review this item.