Robertshaw 1960 Series Thermocouples 1960-027
The Robertshaw 1960 Series Thermocoupleis a special low-mass or quick dropout thermocouple. It is usually found on applications that require an oxygen depletion system on the thermo safety. It is also found on many LP gas applications that require a quick dropout of the thermo safety if there is a loss of pilot flame.
ATTENTION: The 1960-027 has standard thermocouple threads, and WILL NOT fit applications with metric threads.
Features and Benefits
- Easy burner installation with attached threaded nut
- Stainless steel outer jacket for long life and resistance to heat blistering
- Combination of copper and nickel alloys for good electrical conductivity
- Mica washer to insulate from shorting conditions
- Tinnerman clip included
- Various lengths available for multiple applications
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go towww.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We don't have any reviews, yet. Be the first to review this item.