Robertshaw 1900 Series Thermocouples 1900-018
Robertshaw thermocouples are the industry leader for gas heating and appliances. Their primary function is to ensure a standing pilot light is operative so that on a call for heat, the main burner gas will be properly ignited. Thermocouples are placed in gas applications to detect existence of a flame for safety purposes by shutting off the potential gas flow to a burner. The Robertshaw thermocouples are made of two different metals with various lengths. A thermocouple 18€ (460mm) long has a lower resistance and higher electrical output compared to a 72€ (1830mm) thermocouple which has a higher resistance (longer wire) and, therefore, lower electrical output. The 1900 Series are T-46 thermocouples which have a threaded nut attached and a tinnerman clip included.
Features and Benefits
- Easy burner installation with attached threaded nut
- Stainless steel outer jacket for long life and resistance to heat blistering
- Combination of copper and nickel alloys for good electrical conductivity
- Mica washer to insulate from shorting conditions
- Tinnerman clip included
- Various lengths available for multiple applications
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go towww.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We don't have any reviews, yet. Be the first to review this item.